Saturday, July 6, 2013

Music to my Ears #5

Being an English teacher sometimes means that during the summer months I am forced into extended vacation. Most people would tell me that I am lucky to have a break for two months but I view it as the opposite. I wonder how long I can sustain myself in this manner when I am not making much income for two months of the year. 

Let me step back a little, it´s not that it´s all bad. I have food and shelter and don´t have to worry that I will end up in the street. The worry comes in when thinking about the future -- getting married, starting a family, and providing for the needs of having one. The conclusion being, my work situation cannot continue to be like this. I either need to change my career path or start my own business in this industry that I have really grown to love. 

With a lot of free time on my hands, I have been occupying my time with painting the house, hanging out by the pool, seeing friends and family, listening to a lot of music.... So, here it is my latest list of tracks to share!

Hurricane - Tiefschwarz feat. Jaw (Original Mix)

Ghost Hand - Sascha Braemer

Sirens - Monkey Safari (Original Mix)

The Giver - Duke Dumont (Original Mix)

U So Fine - Betoko

If you are a music lover and have found your way here. I would love to hear from you. If you are a lover of a different type of music and have discovered something that you like on here, I would love to hear from you as well. I would like to know what is music to your ears?

Daphne xx

No comments: